Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Question and Answers: Part 1

Question No. 1:
My question is in regard to how to effectively organize your coupons so that when you go into a store and see something that you THINK you might have a coupon on, you can put your hands on it without much trouble. I am a Target shopper and always look for the clearance items and would like to be able to look to see if I do have a coupon on that item that is clearanced without having to spend a lot of time flipping through coupons in the middle of the aisle! Thanks for all you do for us bargain hunters!

Answer:
My favorite method of coupon organization is the binder method. It's great because all of the coupons are very easy to find and everything is well organized. It does take a lot of time to organize at first, but should only take about 30 minutes every week to keep organized. I currently use a 2 inch binder, however, if you are just getting started using coupons I would suggest a about an inch binder. For more information about this method look at this old post. For other coupon organization methods check here.

**Remember if you have any questions please let me know. Send an email to southernsavings@aol.com or leave a comment on the blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment