- By using Swag Bucks this year, I was able to purchase most of my son's Christmas gifts and other family gifts on Target and Amazon!! If you're interested in how Swag Bucks works, email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Throughout the year of 2011, Southern Savings and Deals, along with other local bloggers will be collecting items for different organizations. Each month, we will try to focus on a different organization, so that by the end of 2011, we will have helped at least 12 different organizations in our community. At the beginning of every month, I will post information about the organization that we will be helping for that month, along with a list of items that are needed. Hopefully we can all work together and donate a ton of items this year alone to these organizations.
For the month of January and February, we will be helping a local organization called Turning Point. Turning Point is located in Tuscaloosa, AL and is a center for women and children who are victims of domestic violence. Turning Point offers temporary housing for these ladies and children, they have a 24 hour crisis hot line, and they offer counseling and support groups as well.
Turning Point is in need of the following items:
- Non-Perishable Grocery Items
- Ladies Personal Items (Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Tampons, Etc.)
- Bedding and Bath Items (Sheets, Towels, Etc.)
- **Travel Size Items will be great as well**
We will be collecting these items until the 20th of February. Once items are collected, a picture of all items donated will be taken and posted on the website. Items will then be delivered to Turning Point at the end of February.
Items can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Local coupon classes (See Southern Savings and Deals Coupon Class Schedule)
- Gordo First Baptist Church (See Chris Whitaker)
- Tara Whitaker’s House (Email email@example.com for details)
- Brittney Farley’s House (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- Picked up (If you would like for Tara to pick up items, please email her at email@example.com )
If you have any questions, please contact Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope that you all will participate and that throughout the year we can work together and make a difference in our community. Thanks!!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
**Remember you do have to search the web in order to get the points. **
What is Swag Bucks??Do you want to earn prizes just by searching the web. If so, head over to Swag Bucks and start searching the web. Once you earn points you can redeem them for a number of different gift cards.
**In order to get Swag Bucks you have to sign up on their website and search their website. If you have any questions, please email me.
If you're interested in hosting a catalog party or a party at your home. Email me as well. Just by hosting, you get great rewards!!