Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coupon Binder

Supplies needed for Coupon Binder:

  • 1 ½ to 2” Binder
  • Baseball card inserts (These can be found in Wal-Mart up front, next to the baseball cards)
  • Dividers (Decide on how many categories you will need before you purchase these)


Categories for Binder:
FREE (Put all “free” Coupons here)
Produce
Condiments
Beverages
Packaged/Can Goods
Baking
Cereal and Breads
Snacks
Dairy
Meat
Frozen
Cosmetics
Oral and Hair
Personal Care
Cleaning
Paper Goods
Medicine
Baby/Kids
Pets
Office
Misc.
Restaurants
Stores

Tips for Coupon Binder:

  • Try to go through binder at least once a week to add new coupons or throw away expired coupons.
  • Keep your binder in your car.
  • I personally do not take my binder into the store with me. I always generally plan on what I am going to buy and go through my coupons before going into a store. Then I put them in a separate envelope and hand them over when checking out.


    Here is a look at my coupon binder::




If you have any questions, please let me know! If you are just now getting started with using coupons, I would suggest to start with the filing system. Then once you get alot of coupons, you could start the binder method.

No comments:

Post a Comment