Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Coupon Class

I've started working on some information for the coupon class and I have a ton of information already. I've posted a few dates on the right hand side of the blog, so check them out and let me know which one works best for you. By the middle of December, I will choose one of the dates (depending on which one works well for everyone else) and will post that on the blog. I'll have a sign up list as well, so be checking back for that.

Also, if you have a group of friends or family that would like to have a separate class, please email me. I would be glad to help any group at any time!

There is also going to be a ton of information to print out for the class. I may try to download everything to the blog and that way everyone can print out the information before coming to the class. If anyone knows of a better way to handle this, please let me know.

Things that will be mentioned in the class:

-- How to organize your coupon binder

-- Store Policies and Information (Publix, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Winn Dixie)
**If you want to know about a store not listed let me know**

-- Stockpiling 101

-- Couponing 101

-- And Much Much More!!

No comments:

Post a Comment