Sunday, November 14, 2010

Homemade Christmas Gifts

I've had so many wonderful frugal Christmas ideas and I can't wait to share them all with you this week. My favorite ideas so far are all of the handmade Christmas gifts for friends and family members.

Here are a few of my favorite ideas:

--Decorate Plastic Soap Containers (I saw these at Christmas village for over $5 each and it would be so much cheaper to do these yourself)

-- Make Photo Calendars from Snap Fish or another online photo company. Most of these will have free codes until the end of December, so you could possible get a great deal on these!

-- Coupon Books: Make coupon books for your children or spouse. Include some of the following: Your Choice for Dinner Coupon, Movie Rental Coupon, A Day with Mom, Etc.

Do you have any Christmas gift ideas to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment