Friday, May 28, 2010

Meal Planning Information

I've had so many people ask in my coupon classes how I can buy a weeks worth of groceries for around $40 or $50 per week. One of my main tips that I give people is to come up with a weekly menu plan. Here is ours for the next week:

(We have swimming lessons at night every night next week and Chris will be leading worship at a revival, so all of the meals for this week are going to be simple and quick!)

**All lunches will be leftovers or sandwiches**

Sunday -- Roast, Carrots, Mashed Potatoes, Stewed Squash, Fried Okra and Rolls (Lunch)
Frozen Pizza (Dinner)
Tuesday -- Pizza Pasta Toss
Friday -- Out to Eat
Saturday -- Out of Town

From the meals above here are the groceries that I will need:
1 onion
1 green bell pepper
1 28 oz. can green enchilada sauce
1 can of black beans
1 packet dry Italian seasoning
Roast Beef Deli Meat
Hoggie Rolls
Tortilla Chips
Sandwich Bread and Deli Meat (lunches)

All other items that I need are already in my pantry from stockpiling items when they are on sale. Anything left in my budget will go toward building my stockpile and buying items that I need for the next few weeks that are on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment