Thursday, May 27, 2010

His Hands Photographs Discount!!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Samantha over at His Hands Photographs twice already and I love her work!!! She is a wonderful photographer who captures the best memories. Here are a few pictures that she has taken for me over the past few years:



Check out the information below from Samantha on a wonderful discount that she is giving to my readers only!!!


Hi, I am Samantha Ferguson, owner of His Hands Photographs. I am a wife of 10 years, mom of 2, business owner, and photographer. I like to see things a little differently when taking pictures. I love my job and the people I am able to meet. It is my job to make every session a little different than the last one giving one of a kind pictures for each family we serve. Please take a look at our website, www.hishandsphotographs.com to see our work. Check out our blog (www.hishandsphotographs.com/blog) or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Birmingham-AL/His-Hands-Photographs/34442204574?ref=ts) for our most recent stuff. We host contests and sales from time to time so you don't want to miss out! I love saving with coupons too! I use coupons to make the most out of our grocery budget. I really love what Tara is doing on this blog! I am excited to offer a discount to the blog readers.

I am going to offer your readers "Double your print credit". With every session fee booked you will receive $50 in prints to start out. That is $25 more than a normal session fee print credit.

For more information and to receive this discount please email Samantha @ sam@hishandsphotographs.com or call her at (205)862-3374. (To get the discount you must tell her that you saw this on my blog) Discount will end on June 10th, so call now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment