Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coupon Class Schedule

Here is my coupon class schedule for April. At this time, these will be the last coupon classes in Tuscaloosa unless you host one yourself. My husband and I are in the process of moving to BHam and we should be moved by the end of May so I’m not going to be having any more in Tuscaloosa unless they are private classes.


Saturday, April 7th @ 9am

Monday, April 9th @ 5:45pm

Tuesday, April 17th @ 6pm

Monday, April 23rd @ 5:45pm


(All above will be located in Northport at my home and are only open to the first 12 that register per class)


Classes will last 1.5 hours and is $15.00 per person unless you bring a friend and if so, it will be $10.00 per person.


If you can't attend one of these in Northport, I would love for you to host a coupon class. You just need 10 friends to attend the party and we could have the class on a week night, Sunday afternoon, or weekend morning. For April only, I am giving all of my hostesses a FREE coupon binder!!! Here are the dates I have open for those classes:


Thursday, April 12th

Friday, April 13th

Saturday, April 14th (Late afternoon only)

Sunday, April 15th (2:30pm or after only)

Monday, April 16th

Thursday, April 19th

Friday, April 20th

Saturday, April 21st (Early morning class only)


Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, email southernsavings@aol.com to register for classes.


ara

Southern Savings and Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment