Thursday, May 26, 2011

Interested in Hosting a Coupon Class

Since the couponing article ran in the Tuscaloosa News, my calendar is staying booked every month and I am now booking for June, July and August classes. At this time I only have a few dates left for June and then I will be taking off the first few weeks of July. If you would like to reserve a date, please email me at southernsavings@aol.com for more details. Remember, hostess gets the class FREE!! Plus, if you book a regular couponing class for June, July or August, I will give you a ticket to an advance class for FREE as well!! (A value of $15)

Here are the dates that are available at this time: (Please keep in mind, dates are booking fast, so have at least 3 in mind when you email me).

Friday, June 3rd
Saturday, June 4th (9am class only)
Sunday, June 5th (2pm class only)
Saturday, June 11th (9am class only)
Sunday, June 12th (2pm class only)
Thursday, June 16th
Thursday, June 23rd
Saturday, June 25th (9am class only)
Monday, June 27th
Tuesday, June 28th
Thursday, June 30th

Note: Starting in July I will no longer be teaching coupon classes on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment