Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank you and a little update on life..

I have been blown away at the number of classes that have been booked this week and at the number of people interested in attending a coupon class. Thank you so much for all your wonderful emails, kind and encouraging words and most of all your prayers and support. I have been extremely blessed to meet so many sweet women and men this past year and I look forward to meeting more soon.

My husband, my little boy and I feel so blessed and we are so thankful that God has put this opportunity in my life. I love helping others learn the secrets to couponing and I love to see how excited people are when they leave a coupon class. But most of all, I love hearing how couponing has allowed you to help others as well. I’ve learned over the past few months that giving is such a blessing. Thank you all so much for all of your donations to different organizations over the past few months. Please keep checking the website for new organizations in our area that are in need to donations. If you know of one not mentioned, please email me at southernsavings@aol.com with all contact information and a list of items needed.

And last but not least, I have some very exciting news to share with you all. Over the past few years, my husband and I have prayed about adopting a child from another country. And as of right now we are starting this amazing journey. So, starting in May of this year all proceeds from the coupon classes will go towards our adoption fund!! We are sooo excited and we want to thank you in advance for either attending one already or for signing up for one in the future. God has blessed us so much and we can’t wait to follow his will for our life. Please keep our family in your prayers and thanks again for all your support this past year.

1 comment:

  1. Adoption is a such a blessing!! I work a camp each summer for adopted and foster children. These kids have stollen my heart and I can't wait to one day adopt! May God continue to richly bless you throughout this journey!

    ReplyDelete