Monday, March 21, 2011

Silk Milk $2.00 Coupon!!


Head over to the Silk website you can grab a $2/1 Silk coupon.
First you need to head over to the Silk website and click the get a coupon link at the top right of the page. Then just register or log in. I am a current member so I logged in. You will be taken to a screen where you are given the option to take a brief survey that will replace the standard $0.75/1 coupon with a high value $2/1 Silk coupon!!
Silk Soymilk is priced 2/$5 this week at Publix, so you will get yours for 50¢ after coupon!

**If you or your family does not drink this milk, I would love to have your coupons!!! My little boy only drinks Almond Milk and the milk usually will stay fresh for about a month, so I would love to stock up on it this week. Email me at southernsavings@aol.com and I can come and pick them up or you can put them in the mail for me. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment