Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meal Plan for September Part 2

Okay, so I posted all of my September Meals a few days ago. If you missed the list you can check it out here. Below I have listed all of the items I need for the meals. Then I go through the pantry/freezer and cross off anything that I already have at home.

**Everything in pink is already in pantry.**

**Items in blue are on sale at Publix this week**

Chicken Breasts (10 Meals)
Ritz Crackers
Sour Cream
Cream of Chicken Soup (2)
Poppyseeds
Rice (2)
Broccoli
Dinner Rolls (3 bags)
Egg Noodles
Cheddar Soup
Roast
Brown Gravy Mix (2)
Carrots
Potatoes
Cream of Mushroom Soup (3)
Pancake Mix
Eggs
Grits
Bacon
Sausage
Biscuits
Hamburger Meat (10 Meals)
Hamburger Helper Mix (2)
Shredded Cheese
Onions (2)
Bell Pepper (2)
Mac & Cheese (4)
Squash (2)
Taco Seasoning (3)
Taco Shells/Tortillas (4)
Mexican Rice (5)
Refried Beans (2)
Tostitos Chips
Salsa
Lettuce
Tomatoes
BBQ Ribs
BBQ Sauce
Corn on the Cob
Okra
Black Eyed Peas
Pork Chops
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Frozen Meal
Frozen Lasagna
Frozen Pizza
Black Beans (2)
Corn (2)
Shake & Bake Mix
Snap Peas
Tator Tots
Sandwich Bread
Sloppy Joe Mix
Chips
Hamburger Buns
French Fries
Pizza Dough
Pizza Sauce
Pizza Toppings
Mozzarella Cheese (2 bags)
Roast Beef
Hoggie Buns
Spaghetti Sauce (2)
Spaghetti Noodles
Ziti Noodles
Beef Tips
Can Chicken (2)

Now, I try to only buy the items that I need for that week + stockpile items. If you have any questions, let me know. Also, I will be posting recipes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment