Monday, July 26, 2010

Coupons for the Troops!

Since it's the end of the month, I'm sure a lot of you have soon to be expired coupons like I do. I have a ton and I hate throwing them away. Well, this afternoon I came across a blog on Southern Savers where you can send expired coupons to the troops overseas. I'm going to adopt a base overseas and I am planning on sending a ton of coupons over next week. If anyone wants to drop off your expired coupons to me, just email me at tlc1982@aol.com or southernsaving@aol.com and I will ship all of the coupons together.

The military and their families are able to use manufacturer coupons up to 6 months after their expiration dates at their Commissaries if they are stationed abroad. So instead of throwing those coupons away, let's send them overseas to those who are in the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment