Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ING Direct


Have you ever heard of ING Direct??

If not, you're missing out on a great way to save money! I started using ING about 2 years ago and have fell in love with using it. It's great because you can set up a number of different savings accounts. For example I have the following accounts: Vacation Fund, Gift & Party Fund, House Maintenance Fund, Colton's Savings Fund, etc.. You can also set up automatic transfers to these accounts. For instance, I transfer $10.00 weekly to our Gift & Party Fund. Then whenever I need money out of the account, all I'll need to do is transfer it to my main checking account. If I don't use any of it throughout the year, I'll end up having around $520.00 in the account at the end of the year. Which is great for buying Christmas gifts!!

If you're doing Dave Ramsey I think this would be great for you!! It really does make budgeting for a family alot easier.

Plus, if you sign up now you'll get a $25.00 bonus!!
If you're interested in signing up, leave me a comment with your email address or either send me an email letting me know. I'll send you a referral link and that way you will get the $25 bonus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment