Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grocery Shopping Experience

At my last coupon classes I had a couple of ladies ask me if I would be willing to go with them on a shopping trip. If anyone is interesting in this, I would love to help you out. Email me for further information (tlc1982@aol.com).

Shopping Experience Will Include the Following:
(You tell me what you plan on cooking for the week and I will make the list + a list of items to stockpile for the week or I can give you a list of meals that include sale items for that week)
  • Weekly Grocery List and/or Meal Plan
  • An Email Containing a list of all coupons that need to be printed.
  • Trips to CVS or Walgreens and one Grocery store (Approximately 1-2 Hours)
  • Couponing Information
  • Secrets to become a better shopper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment