Saturday, January 2, 2010

Updated News

Just wanted to post some updated information on the coupon class. I'm still working on getting together information and it looks like it may be the mid month or end of the month before I have everything ready. If you are interested in coming, please leave me a comment or send me an email at tlc1982@aol.com. That way I will know how many people I need to plan for. If needed we can always do more than one class. I'll also post all the information on here as well, that way if you can't make it you can still get the information. Also, feel free to post or email any questions that you have.
Also, I have some great news to post about meal plans for your house. I'll be working on getting that information ready over the next few days so be on the lookout for that.
I hope you all had a wonderful New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment