Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gymbofriends

I know I've told a ton of you about GymboFriends but I wanted to make sure that all of you mommas checked it out! I found this site about a year ago and I love it. You do have to pay $3.99 per month to be a member but it is so worth it!! They have great clothes, toys, etc. on here and you can purchase them for a little of nothing. (It's very similar to eBay but alot cheaper!!) I've bought a few things for Colton on here brand new for only a few dollars and plus, most of the clothing is Gymboree, which tends to be expensive in the stores. You can also sale old clothes on here as well. I've sold a ton of my clothes on here as well for great prices. (More than you could get for them at a garage sale!). So, check it out! You will love it!!! If you have any questions, email me and I will be glad to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment